Real stories from real carers
"We are not amazing we are just normal people."
That's what our Canberra foster carers want others to know. They foster to grow their family, to have little people in the lives or because its just the right time for them.
Meet some of our foster carers who share their experiences and stories about being foster carers in the ACT.
- Trina and Monica - short term carers
- Dan and Marie-Ann - respite carers
- Tony - long term carer
- Stacey and Sarah - concurrency carers
- Todd and Rachel - concurrency carers
- Sharon - looking out for Aboriginal kids in our community
- Jason and Tamar - being a mentor to teenagers
- Dale and Jamie - on adoption
- The Community Adolescent Program
If you have any questions or would like to enquire about becoming a foster carer call us on 1300 WEFOSTER or fill out our carer enquiry form.