Real stories from real carers
"We are not amazing we are just normal people."
That's what our Canberra foster carers want others to know. They foster to grow their family, to have little people in the lives or because its just the right time for them.
Meet some of our foster carers who share their experiences and stories about being foster carers in the ACT.
- Trina and Monica - short term and crisis carers
- Dan and Marie-Ann - respite carers
- Tony - long term carer
- Stacey and Sarah - concurrency carers
- Trina and Skye - concurrency carers
- Todd and Rachel - concurrency carers
- Lynn and Shane - concurrency carers
If you have any questions or would like to enquire about becoming a foster carer call us on 1300 WEFOSTER or fill out our carer enquiry form.